Friday, March 5, 2010

11 years in the Making!

11 or 12 years ago, I was poking through the CD's on our bookshelf, and I came across this really cool CD cover.  This was my intelligent way of choosing the kind of music I listened to.  However, my dad loves the Dead, and well, I just thought that all good CD's (and records) had funky covers.  ... So, I popped the CD in my player, and it was all over.  This was the moment I was introduced to:  Dave Matthews Band. 

I took ownership of the CD, I listened to it over and over again until it wouldn't play anymore....  I became obsessed.........  the music spoke to me.

The summer of 1999 my Dad took me to my first Dave Matthews concert.... we sat on the lawn and I remember being in a state of culture shock.  But it was awesome!

Now 11 summers later... 11 years.. I have never missed a show in Hartford since that day.  I have probably spent more money on DMB tickets than shoes.. (and I LOVE shoes!)

The reason for this post my friends is to show you, that a lot of dedication, and thoughtful prayer to the DMB God's will get you everything you have ever wanted.  FRONT ROW SEATS!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



No comments: