Leaving the states at 9AM!!
My ear is still killing me.. I've taken enough ibuprofen to sedate a medium sized Buffalo, and I'm still not done packing! I thought I was, but then I took everything out, and restarted. I hope my ear doesn't bust open during take off! That might make the news though, and that'd be pretty sweet!
Surprisingly I'm not all that nervous. But i've been busy since I got home. I'm sure the nerves will set in once I'm alone at the airport, and I have to say good bye to my iphone for 12 days!
I borrowed my parents video camera, so I'm really excited to be able to take pictures AND videos. I'm going to be the touristy tourist that I've dreamed of being my whole life!
So back to my packing. I think I'm bringing wayyy to many articles of clothing.. and whyy, i wonder, do I feel the need to bring 2 pairs of shoes that look like they came straight out of MK olsen's closet? That's not a rhetorical question, it's legitimate, and the only answer I have is that i'm crazy, and what if I do meet someone cool and famous and they don't want to hang out because my shoes are ugly! Plussssssss I can't very well go to the Sex and the City premire in flats! that's a SIN, and I'd go straight to HELL!
So far I'm doing good tired wise. I took a 1/2 hour nap earlier and I think I can make it at least until at least 4, when we leave for the airport. I guess this is pretty boring now.. No sights to report, and no crazy travel stories to convey, but what I can say is that I am so thankful for this opportunity and I can't wait to run wild through the streets of London... annnnnd Amsterdam!
<3 you all!
1 comment:
haha you are such a spaz but I love you!!! I'm sososososo jealouse that you're gonna be in London for the S&TC premiere! (and if you could bring a cute British boy back for me, I'd love you forever and ever... and I'd still ditch him for you at Jenny's wedding!!)
Post a Comment